The Fourth meeting of the Angling Trust South West Regional Forum
The Fourth meeting of the Angling Trust South West Regional Forum will take place on Saturday 5th February 2011, commencing at 10.30 am. At the "Holiday Inn, Taunton, Somerset.
- Opening address by the Regional Chairmen Tony Allen.
- Attendance Sheet.
- Any Apologies.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 16th October 2010.
- Matters arising from the above minutes.
- Angling Trust update by Terry Fell AT Director.
- Fish Legal update by Roger Furniss AT Director.
- ADB update and CAGS update by Dean Stamford ADB Regional Officer.
- Access (Canoeing)
- Any other business. (at the Chairman's discretion)
- Date and Venue of the next meeting.
Angling Trust South West Regional Forum
21 Alstone Road, Canal Hill,
Tiverton, Devon. EX16 4LH.
01884 256721 or 07703 595225.