Benefits of Membership
- Automatic Public, Employer’s and Trustees’ liability insurance up to £10million, underwritten by Hiscox, to cover all your fishery needs
- Free practical advice on a wide range of fishery matters
- Free tailored legal advice from Fish Legal’s specialist lawyers on angling and fishery related matters
- Free legal action by Fish Legal to stop anyone harming your fishery and to recover compensation for any damage done (see below for more info)
- Campaigning and advocacy to statutory agencies and the government to protect fish and fishing
- Advertising of your fishery to hundreds of thousands of anglers (optional)
- Promotion of angling to people of all ages – providing your future customers
- Discounted aquaculture equipment on everything from aerators to waders
We will keep you informed of events as they happen with regular e-mail bulletins and newsletters so that you are the first to know about what the Angling Trust & Fish Legal have been doing for you and the latest news.
What existing members say:
Graeme Fanner (Fishery owner)
“I have worked with Fish Legal on two occasions and they were extremely professional and unceasing in pursuing both polluters. If you are involved in a fishery, please support Fish Legal and take out a membership. They are the best conservation and fishery lawyers in the UK!"
Roy Hart (Fishery owner, member of the Ilford and District Angling Club)
This category of membership is for owners and managers of all angling waters, whether they be river or stillwater, private or commercial. Membership of both the Angling Trust and Fish Legal is included in the subscription.
For fishery members who derive no income from their fishing, or whose fishery generates a financial turnover of up to £10,000 p.a.. the subscription rate for 12 months membership is £189.
The annual subscription for fishery members whose fishery turnover exceeds £10,000 p.a. is £250, but this can be discounted to £199 if day- or season-tickets are offered to Angling Trust individual members at a 10% discount.
Contact: Angling Trust Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8DQ
Tel: 0343 5077006 (For Membership enquiries select Option 1) |
Calls to our 0343 number are charged at the same rate as normal landline numbers.
Office hours are Mon - Thu 9.00-5.00 and Fri 4.30. Please leave a message if you call outside these hours or email us.
Angling Trust Limited is a company limited by guarantee, company number 05320350