In return for Angling Trust allowing you access to this web site, Angling Trust imposes and requires you to accept the terms and conditions of its use set out in this notice. If you are not prepared to agree to these terms then Angling Trust requires you to immediately leave this web site.
IDENTITY OF THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEB SITE
Angling Trust is a company incorporated with company number 05320350. The registered office of Angling Trust, Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Trust, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- Information on this web site is provided by Angling Trust in good faith and has been taken from trade and other sources. Angling Trust believe that information on this web site is reliable.
- However, Angling Trust does not represent that information on this web site is accurate, complete or fair and you should not rely on it as if it were.
- Angling Trust has not verified every piece of information on this web site and so it may not be complete or accurate for your purposes. In any event, Angling Trust does not know the purposes for which you may intend to use any information you gather from this web site.
- Any opinions that Angling Trust gives on this web site reflect Angling Trust’s judgement at the date of posting to the web site.
- The contents of this web site are subject to change by Angling Trust without notice.
- No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other sites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by Angling Trust as to the standing and capability of any organisations, company or individual.
- Angling Trust takes no responsibility for anything that might occur when you visit any other web site. When you click on a link you will leave this web site.
- Angling Trust provides links to third parties only as a convenience to you.
EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH ANGLING TRUST
- If you send unencrypted emails to Angling Trust then there is a risk that others might be able to read or capture the contents of your email. If you are not prepared to accept this risk, Angling Trust suggests that you contact it by an alternative means.
- If you contact Angling Trust by email by clicking on an email link on this web site and send Angling Trust unencrypted email, then you consent to Angling Trust replying by means of unencrypted email.
- If you contact Angling Trust by means of a form on this web site and you provide Angling Trust with your email address, then you consent to Angling Trust contacting you by means of unencrypted email.
LIMITED COPYRIGHT LICENCE
© Angling Trust
These web pages are the copyright of Angling Trust. This licence grants you LIMITED permission to copy the contents of this web site.
It is absolutely prohibited to reproduce all or part of the contents of this web site except in accordance with this licence.
Angling Trust grants you the following limited licence to copy: you may download or print pages from this web site. However, you may use these only for your own personal use and you may not make any modification to them.
Angling Trust grants you the following limited licence to re-copy: you may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this web site to a third party for their personal use only, as long as:
- you do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re-copying, extracting or forwarding
- you acknowledge that the extract is from this web site
- you include the URL address of this web site on the extract
- you notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this licence.
Acts forbidden under Angling Trust‘s limited copyright licence to you:
- you may not incorporate any part of this web site into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without the prior written consent of Angling Trust
- you may not frame this web site within any web site controlled by you
FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
- Angling Trust welcomes feedback and suggestions about this web site. However, Angling Trust only accepts feedback and suggestions on the basis that they do not contain confidential information and that Angling Trust is not bound by any obligation of confidentiality.
ANGLING TRUST’S POLICY ABOUT UNSOLICITED IDEAS
- Angling Trust is keen to avoid disputes or misunderstandings when Angling Trust’s products, services, marketing or other business activities seem similar to ideas submitted by third parties to Angling Trust.
- Accordingly, Angling Trust has a policy not to accept unsolicited ideas from third parties.
- Please DO NOT send unsolicited ideas to Angling Trust.
- If you insist on sending your unsolicited ideas, despite this policy, then Angling Trust gives you no guarantee that it will answer your correspondence or regard your ideas as confidential.