Angling Trust Job Vacancies
Chair of Angling Development Committee (Voluntary, Travel Expenses Refunded)
The Angling Trust, which is the national governing body for angling in England, is seeking a volunteer to chair its Angling Development Committee and to serve on the Angling Trust Board as a company director. The Trust receives about £750,000 a year from Sport England and the Environment Agency to deliver a wide range of programmes to promote participation in angling by people of all ages and backgrounds.
Candidates are sought ideally with the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Experience of chairing effective and focussed committee meetings
- Knowledge of sport development policy and practice
- Understanding of angling and its many disciplines
- Experience of serving as a company director in a medium-sized organisation
- Understanding of management accounts
- Knowledge of funding sources and requirements
- Understanding of safeguarding to protect young people and vulnerable adults
- Experience of coaching
This is an independent role and applications would be particularly welcome from women and minority ethnic candidates. Appointment will be strictly on merit.
Please click HERE or see the bottom of the page for a full role description document.
Please complete an application form and diversity monitoring form (download at the bottom of this page) and send them with a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to:
Angling Trust & Fish Legal
6 Rainbow Street
or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing date 31 October 2014