Angling Trust Raffles & Prize Draws
ANGLING TRUST "Get FREE e-updates" Data Capture Cards
£200 Daiwa Tackle Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the above prize draw run by the Angling Trust Limited of Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ - registered in the UK (05320350). VAT GB948411215. References in these terms and conditions to "competition" include both competitions and prize draws unless indicated otherwise. Any questions about the competition or these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to David Brookes, Head of Marketing & Communications, Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ.
2. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No donation to the Angling Trust is necessary in order to enter the competition or be considered for the prize.
4. The competition is open to all UK residents.
5. The closing date for entries is 31st December 2016.
6. The winner will be selected at random by the Angling Trust by the 6th January 2017 from all those entries received for completing the data capture cards.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 28 working days of the prize draw closing date.
8. If a winner does not claim the prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner is not available to take up the prize, the Angling Trust reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability to the winner.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by courier at the expense of the Angling Trust.
10. The prize is: £200 Tackle vouchers for Daiwa Tackle. This prize excludes GoreTex clothing and some smaller items, including consumable items such as line, hooks, floats, catapults, elastic, bait boxes, pole top kits and similar are only available in trade packs and cannot be ordered as part of the £200 prize singularly.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted.
12. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Angling Trust excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this shall not exclude the Angling Trust's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. Any personal data collected will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and our data protection policy here.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Angling Trust shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. The Angling Trust may disqualify you from winning the prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
17. The Angling Trust reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
19. If you are under the age of 16, you should get consent from an appropriate adult before sharing any contact details as part of the survey.
Marketing and Opting-out
Angling Trust will send two books of raffle tickets twice a year with our members’ magazine to all Adult, Life and Young Adult members on our database, with the exception of those members who have informed us of their decision to opt-out of such marketing material. Angling Trust may also market the raffle through the Angling Trust website, social media channels, press releases, members’ magazine and members’ e-news emails. Members may request additional books of tickets. Raffle tickets may also be offered for sale at angling trade shows and events.
Any member who does not wish to receive marketing material about this raffle or similar raffles in future should contact the Angling Trust by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person or in writing to: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ or by telephone to 0844 7700616 (option 1). Once a person has opted-out of receiving marketing material (i.e. self-excluded), they will not be able to opt back in for 12 months from the date of them opting-out.
Angling Trust is aware of the problems gambling may cause. If you think you might have a problem with gambling, then please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare Helpline on: 0845 6000 133.
The Angling Trust supports the work of the Responsible Gambling Trust.
The Angling Trust aims to ensure that any issue regarding our raffles are dealt with promptly and in confidence.
If you wish to make a complaint then please contact our in house membership team in any of the following ways listed below.
- By Telephone to our membership team on 0844 7700616 (Option 1)
- By email to email@example.com
- In person, at our head office address: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
- In writing to our Lottery Manager at: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are still not happy with the response the issue will then be referred to the Chairman of the Angling Trust via the address above.
If the matter cannot be resolved internally by the Angling Trust, it would then be referred to IBAS (Independent Betting and Adjudication Service).