Terms & Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the above promotion run by the Angling Trust Ltd. Of Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ. Registered in the U.K. (05320350) VAT GB948411215. References in these Terms and Conditions to “the promotion” include both the promotional offer and the associated prize draw unless otherwise indicated. Any questions about these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to The Membership Manager, Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ.
2. By participating in the promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion is open to all current, paid, Adult and Senior Citizen members of the Angling Trust who renew by recurring payment method* and to new Adult, Senior Citizen and Life members of the Angling Trust who join by recurring payment method as a result of referral by an existing Angling Trust Adult or Senior Citizen member and who comply with these terms and conditions.
4. Under the Terms and Conditions of this promotion:
a. New Adult, Senior Citizen and Life members of the Angling Trust who join as a result of referral by an existing Angling Trust Adult or Senior Citizen member and who identify the referring member at the time of joining will qualify to receive ONE of our current joining gifts. Identification of the referring member will be made by entering the referring member’s Angling Trust membership number into the “Offer Code” field if joining online, or by quoting the referring member’s Angling Trust membership number if joining over the telephone or by postal application.
b. Current, paid Adult and Senior Citizen members of the Angling Trust who are identified by a new member as described above and who renew their membership no later than two months after their renewal due date will also qualify to receive ONE of our current joining gifts.
c. Both the new and referring members must sign up to a recurring payment for membership with the Angling Trust – either through a recurring debit or credit card payment or by direct debit.
d. Instructions for redemption, will be issued to qualifying members within ten working days of their joining/renewal date respectively.
e. Qualifying referring members will also be entered into a prize draw to win a £200 voucher valid for purchase of fishing tackle from the current Daiwa UK online catalogue.**
f. Current Life members who refer a new member will qualify for entry to the Daiwa tackle prize draw.
5. Only ONE joining gift will be issued per qualifying member.
6. Referring members will be entered into the prize draw once each time a new member quotes the referring member’s Angling Trust membership number upon completion of their membership, as described at item 5a above.
7. The closing time and date for participation in this promotion by new members is 23.59 on Wednesday 31st March 2021. Qualifying referring members must renew their membership within two months of their renewal due date in order to receive their offer code.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be drawn at random from all qualifying prize draw entries no later than Monday 5th April 2021 and the winner will be notified by telephone and/or email no later than Friday 9th April 2021.
9. If the winner of the prize draw does not claim the prize within 28 days of being notified, or if the winner is not available to take up the prize, the Angling Trust reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability towards the original winner.
10. If chosen as a joining gift, Fishing Megastore offer codes will be valid for 6 months from the date on which they are notified to qualifying members.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Angling Trust excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the promotion or the prize but this shall not exclude the Angling Trust’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
13. Any personal data collected will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and our data protection policy here.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Angling Trust shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. The Angling Trust may disqualify you from winning the prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
16. New member and renewing/returning member incentives are subject to availability and the Angling Trust reserves the right to change new member and renewing/returning member incentives at any time.
17. The Angling Trust reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Angling Trust website. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
19. You must be aged 18 years or older to enter the prize draw.
20. Employees or agencies of Angling Trust or of Fishing Megastore.com or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw
21. Any member who does not wish to receive marketing material about this prize draw or similar prize draws or raffles in future should contact the Angling Trust by e-mail to [email protected] or in person or in writing to: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ or by telephone to 0343 5077006 (option 1). Once a person has opted-out of receiving marketing material (i.e. self-excluded), they will not be able to opt back in for 12 months from the date of them opting-out.
Complaints: The Angling Trust aims to ensure that any issue regarding our promotions are dealt with promptly and in confidence. If you wish to make a complaint then please contact our in house membership team in any of the following ways listed below.
By telephone to our membership team on 0343 5077006 (Option 1)
By email to [email protected]
In person, at our head office address: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
In writing to our Membership Manager at: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days. If you are still not happy with the response the issue will then be referred to the Chairman of the Angling Trust via the address above. If the matter cannot be resolved internally by the Angling Trust, it would then be referred to IBAS (Independent Betting and Adjudication Service).
* The promotion excludes members who pay their subscription by monthly Direct Debit.
** Some catalogue items are excluded.