Competitions Terms & Conditions
The Event Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all purchasers of an entry in an Angling Trust angling event as well as participants, attendees or anglers (hereinafter called “Angler”) participating in any Angling Trust (“Angling Trust”, “we”, “us”, “our”) angling event.
- The act of purchasing an entry through the Angling Trust’s online booking system or completing an entry form, prior to or on the day of an event, and/or signing in at registration, on the day of an event, is taken as acknowledgement that each Angler accepts these Event Conditions.
- Anglers must be aged 16+ years of age on the date of their chosen competition. Evidence of age may be requested on the day of the event.
- Cancellation/Refunds: Anglers may cancel a ticket by informing [email protected] by email, including the Anglers name, Angling Trust membership number, postcode, and the name of the event for which the Angler would like to cancel their ticket. We require three (3) clear days’ notice prior to the qualifier in order to process a refund (for example, for an event on a Saturday, we would require notice by 5pm on the Tuesday before). Any notification outside of this time scale will not be entitled to receive a refund. Please note: There is no secondary market for the sale or transfer of any tickets.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather or water conditions, insufficient Angler numbers, or circumstances outside of our control. In such an occurrence, each Anglers entry with be automatically moved to any rescheduled event. If an Angler cannot make the rescheduled event, they shall be entitled to a full refund.
- Anglers are responsible for their own personal conduct.
- Each Angler is fully responsible for their actions and personal belongings whilst attending the event. This includes whilst at the event HQ and during the event itself. We do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each Angler signing-on at registration, on the day of an event, agrees that they are physically and mentally fit and capable of participating in the event.
- Anglers must comply with the Angling Trust’s Anti-Doping policies and adhere to the UK Anti-Doping rules. The Anti-Doping rules are available on our website here.
- Anglers must comply with all rules of their specific competition. Further details can be found on the booking page for each specific event.
- Anglers agree to receive pre-event and promotional communications from the Angling Trust or its agents via email.
- Each Angler agrees to assign and grant the right and permission for the Angling Trust to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the Angler, for any reason and in any format. The Angler hereby releases the Angling Trust from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The Angler hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of the Angling Trust.
- The Angler specifically waives any right to any compensation for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings used by the Angling Trust.
- No liability whatsoever shall attach to the Angling Trust, any event sponsor, or any event official in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by the Angler in or by reason of the event, unless such injury, loss or damage is proven to be caused by the negligence of the aforementioned.
- Anglers should note that the Angling Trust is insured for public liability risks in connection with this event. Angling Trust Members participating in Angling Trust recognised competitions are insured for Public Liability Insurance via their current membership affiliation. Any incidents that may give rise to a claim must be reported to both Angling Trust and to our broker, Howden – Claims Team on 0121 698 8000 – as soon as possible.
- Further queries should be directed to [email protected]