Get Fishing is the Angling Trust’s campaign to get more people fishing more often. Get into fishing at hundreds of events for all ages and abilities. They are funded by the Environment Agency from fishing licence income
Beginner angling events - want to get into fishing, get back into angling, find out where to go fishing, accessible venues, who to go fishing with, tackle to use to start fishing and how to go fishing for the first time this summer at events near you
Angling Trust ‘Get Fishing’ Chatsworth House Promotion in 2023
Terms & Conditions of the Angling Trust ‘Get Fishing’ Chatsworth House Promotion in 2023
1. These terms and conditions apply to the promotion named above run by the Angling Trust Limited of Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ – registered in the UK (05320350). VAT GB948411215. References in these terms and conditions to “competition”, “prize draw” or “promotion” include competitions, promotions and prize draws unless indicated otherwise. Any questions about the promotion or these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to The Angling Promotion Manager, Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ.
2. By entering the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No donation or payment to the Angling Trust is necessary in order to enter the promotion or be considered for the product give-away
4. The promotion is open to all UK residents who respond to the promotion’s publicity
5. The closing time and date for entries will be advertised at the show
6. The successful person(s) will be selected randomly from respondents to the promotion
7. Only the successful person(s) will be notified by email within 7 working days of the closing date. You must provide a working email address when you take part in the promotion so you can be notified of the product you have been successful with, should you be successful.
8. If a successful person does not claim a product within 7 days of being notified, or if a person is not available to take up their product, the Angling Trust reserves the right to award the product to another entrant without liability to the successful person
9. Details of the product(s) will be communicated to the successful person(s) by email or telephone
10. The product(s) may be advertised elsewhere in the lead up to the promotion
11. Only one entry per person is permitted. A ‘person’ is recognised in this promotion, by an email address, which is a unique series of characters and symbols.
12. There is no cash alternative to (any of) the product(s).
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Angling Trust excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the products on offer but this shall not exclude the Angling Trust’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. Any personal data collected will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and our data protection policy.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Angling Trust shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. The Angling Trust may disqualify you from having the product(s) if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the promotion may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful
17. The Angling Trust reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted here, on this website. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law
19. If you are under the age of 18, you should get consent from an appropriate adult before sharing any contact details as part of this promotion’s entry.
20. These terms and conditions apply to the prize offered in this promotion only, and you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read them carefully
21. The product(s) is/are provided by Angling Trust and consists of the product worth the value advertised
22. Any successful person will receive an email to confirm their product(s) from the Angling Trust which will contain details of how to claim the prize. Please note emails will be sent to the email address provided upon contact with the successful person(s) and it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that emails from @anglingtrust.net are accepted into the inbox of the email address provided and do not end up in your junk/spam folder or anywhere else that you might not access and/or read them
23. The prize can only be won by the entrant. It cannot be used for anybody else.