We’d like to identify any positive impact on wellbeing that angling has provided since lockdown restrictions have eased.
With fishing becoming hugely popular this summer, many are enjoying getting outdoors and re-connecting with nature – some trying it out for the first time.
Please take part in this short survey and help to support promotional activity that highlights the benefits of fishing.
Win a £100 Amazon Gift Card at the end of the survey by simply choosing to enter our prize draw – it’s that easy and completely FREE to enter!
Click here to take the survey: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fishing-after-lockdown
Terms & Conditions:
ANGLING TRUST Angling Participation Survey Amazon Voucher Prize Draw (August 2020 survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fishing-after-lockdown)
Terms & Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions apply to the above prize draw run by the Angling Trust Limited of Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ – registered in the UK (05320350). VAT GB948411215. References in these terms and conditions to “competition” include both competitions and prize draws unless indicated otherwise. Any questions about the competition or these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to The Angling Promotion Manager, Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ.
2. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No donation or payment to the Angling Trust is necessary in order to enter the prize draw or be considered for the prize.
4. The competition is open to all UK residents who respond to the “Angling Events – let us have your feedback…” SurveyMonkey survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fishing-after-lockdown
5. The closing time and date for entries is 23.59 on August 16th 2020
6. The winner will be selected at random by the Angling Trust on August 17th 2020 from all those survey respondents to the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fishing-after-lockdown
7. The winner will be notified by email within 28 working days of August 17th 2020. You must provide a working email address when you complete the survey to be notified of the prize, should you win.
8. If a winner does not claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner is not available to take up a prize, the Angling Trust reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability to the winner.
9. Details of the prize and how to use the prize will be communicated to each winner by email or telephone.
10. The prize(s) will be advertised in the lead up to August 17th 2020.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted.
12. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Angling Trust excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this shall not exclude the Angling Trust’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. Any personal data collected will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and our data protection policy.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Angling Trust shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. The Angling Trust may disqualify you from winning the prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these terms and conditions and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
17. The Angling Trust reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
19. If you are under the age of 18, you should get consent from an appropriate adult before sharing any contact details as part of this prize draw entry.
20. These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer and you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
21. The prize is provided by Angling Trust and consists of an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card worth £100
22. The winner will receive an email to confirmation their prize from the Angling Trust which will contain details of how to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address provided upon registration. Please ensure that emails from @anglingtrust.net are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/spam folder.
23. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon.co.uk.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.