L1 Online MG31
- This course will enable you to take the first step on the angling coaching ladder and work in support of more qualified angling coaches. It’s open to anyone aged 16 by the first day of the course with experience in any angling discipline (Coarse, Game or Sea).
- You’ll use Zoom conferencing for the online group sessions and your tutor will email you an invitation to join in. Ideally you should use a hands-free device with a reasonable screen size for the online sessions, such as a PC or laptop (mobile phones are not suitable).
- If you use an iPad or other Apple device you will need to download the Zoom software (the free version is suitable).
- To access, edit and complete your coursework document you’ll also need Microsoft Word.
- You must take part in all the online sessions as shown below, and submit your completed coursework to the tutor by email as a Microsoft Word file. (Please note that you should not use sharing facilities such as Dropbox for this.)
Course schedule for this event:
Thursday 2nd November 2023, 6-9 pm (group session)
Monday 6th November 2023, 6-9 pm (group session)
Wednesday 8th November 2023, 6-9 pm (group session)
►If you have been awarded an AIF 50% bursary, please email [email protected] for details of how to book your place via this website facility. To access the guidance, click here: Booking online with a 50% bursary code
Download course information here: Online L1 coaching courses, overview 2021
You should be aware that this course doesn’t teach you to fish, but focuses on skills and techniques for passing on the knowledge, experience and expertise that you already have.
By making a booking for a course you are deemed to have read and accepted the Coaching Centre Terms & Conditions 2020.
Please note that you DON’T require membership of Angling Trust in order to take a coaching qualification. After certification, you’re eligible for the first year of Licensed Coach membership free of charge.
As soon as we have new public events ready to open for booking, we’ll make them available. Centre staff won’t be able to advise about future courses besides those already displayed, but you might like to be added to our Enquiry List. If so, please email [email protected] with your name and approximate location. It’s helpful if you can also say whether or not you could consider an online Level 1 course.
Using this booking facility
To comply with Data Protection requirements, you are advised that completing the online application should be done by the person who will be undertaking the coaching course. Angling Trust shares an applicant’s personal data only with colleagues and tutors who deal with providing information or resources and delivering the courses and will process those data as supplied.
How to enter
Booking closes at 4:30 pm on Friday 13th October, or when all places are taken.
This booking via the online facility secures your place on the sessions for the displayed dates.
Click the “Get ticket” button to start the booking process, supply the required personal information and make payment by credit or debit card.
If you are to be partly or wholly funded by a third party (for example an angling club or employer) so that you can’t book using this online facility, please email [email protected] as soon as possible.
Please note that the sending of your confirmation and receipt is not automated, so if you book over a weekend or holiday period when the Coaching Centre and Accounts departments are not staffed it will take a little longer before you receive those documents.
Ticket sales are now over.