Fish Legal Membership
HELP US FIGHT POLLUTION !
Fish Legal is a unique membership association who take legal action against polluters and fight to protect fish stocks on behalf of its members throughout the UK.
We have a long track record of winning pollution cases against companies large and small and allowing compensation to be put where it is most needed – to the angling clubs and fishery owners affected, so that they can restore their waters.
Fish Legal is united in a collaborative relationship with The Angling Trust
As an individual member you will support Fish Legal’s work to:
- Fight pollution cases and ensure that Polluters are held to account
- Challenge unlawful decision-making by regulators and public authorities via judicial review
- Influence planners to make sure that the interests of the environment are considered where there may be potential damage;
- Challenge water companies where their operations might threaten the water environment;
- Fight to prevent public bodies hiding environmental information about the damage being done to our rivers, lakes and coasts.
As an individual member you will support Angling Trust’s work to:
- Monitor pollution at grass roots level through our Anglers Against Pollution Campaign
- Overturn Angling Bans and extend fishing access for all
- Represent angling to Government
- Inspire a new generation of anglers through our Get Fishing campaign
- Promote the mental health and wellbeing benefits of angling
Your Membership will provide you with:
- Exclusive discounts on a wide range of fishing tackle, bait and much more
- Public liability insurance while you are fishing
- 10% discount at fisheries around the country
- Quality annual magazine
- Regular newsletters and updates
Adult membership starts from just £30 a year with an optional senior citizen concession of £26.