The Angling Trust recognises that charter boat fishing is an important part of recreational sea angling in Britain, giving access to sport out of reach to shore anglers and many private small boat owners.
We understand the economic benefit the charter boat sector contributes to coastal communities, and we are committed to representing the interests of charter boat operators to make sure the sector can expand for the future.
Your membership will help support our sea angling campaigns to ensure your voice is heard by Government departments and fisheries management bodies such as the Marine Management Organisation and the regional Inshore Fishery and Conservation Authorities (IFCAs).
In return you will receive a great range of benefits including:
- Promotion of your charter boat on a relevant Angling Trust Regional Facebook Page twice a year
- Listing on the Angling Trust’s Charter Boat Members web page
- Listing on the Angling Trust’s Fishing Info Map, including trip information and contact details
- Inclusion in direct mail-outs to Angling Trust individual members promoting your Charter Boat twice a year
- Permission to use the Angling Trust Charter Boat Member logo on your website, social media and print platforms
- Angling Trust Charter Boat Member stickers
- 15% discount on advertising for Angling Trust digital and print platforms
- Regular newsletters to keep you in touch with developments at the Angling Trust
- Opportunities to offer Angling Trust members exclusive discounts to help promote your business
Charter Boat Membership costs just £99 annually – to join please contact the Membership team on 0343 5077 006 or email [email protected].