Menu

AT Loch Style Autumn Series (Individual)

The Angling Trust Loch Style Autumn Series brings you a selection of one-off boat fishing matches at venues across England. These are individual matches aimed to give experienced and novice competition anglers the opportunity to compete in local matches before the season ends.

Each competition will be fished from drifting boats, from 10am until 5pm (apart from the Draycote match on 25th Oct & Rutland match on 1st Nov which will be 9am – 4pm) using barbless or de-barbed hooks. Entry is through the Angling Trust booking system only. Entry is open to anglers aged 16 and over.

The entry fee for each match is £30.00. 60% of the entry fee goes back into the prize pot for first, second, third and fourth with the remaining 40% split between Team England Fly Fishing (TEFF), England Youth team (EYF) and England Ladies team (ELFF) to raise funds for each body. The more anglers that fish at each individual venue the greater the prize pot will be for that venue.

There will be a final in spring 2021 on Saturday 3rd April at Grafham Water for the top twenty percent of anglers from the allocated numbers at each venue.

Pay-out on 90 rod final based on 70% of a £30.00 entry fee will be:

1st – £760.00

2nd – £570.00

3rd – £380.00

4th – £190.00

For further information on this competition please email Competitions Support Officer Andy Taylor at [email protected] or call 07946 251826

How to Enter:

Now open for entries – click the links below to see individual heats & final information

2020 AT Loch Style Autumn Series Qualifiers

Draycote Water - Sunday 6th September 2020

International rules, max 50 rods, C&R

Stocks Reservoir - Sunday 13th September 2020

Fishery rules, max 30 rods, 3 fish + C&R

Chew Valley Lake - Sunday 13th September 2020

Fishery rules, max 30 rods, 3 fish + C&R

Blithfield Reservoir - Sunday 20th September 2020

Fishery rules, max 40 rods, C&R

Grafham Water - Sunday 20th September 2020

International rules, max 40 rods, 3 fish + C&R

Carsington Water - Sunday 4th October 2020

Fishery rules, max 36 rods, C&R

Blagdon Lake - Sunday 11th October 2020

International rules, max 40 rods, 3 fish + C&R

Eyebrook Reservoir - Sunday 11th October 2020

Fishery rules, max 30 rods, C&R

Bewl Water - Sunday 18th October 2020

Fishery rules, max 24 rods, 3 fish + C&R

Pitsford Reservoir - Sunday 18th October 2020

Fishery rules, max 32 rods, 3 fish + C&R

Draycote Water - Sunday 25th October 2020

Fishery rules, max 50 rods, C&R

Rutland Water - Sunday 1st November 2020

Fishery rules, max 40 rods, 3 fish + C&R