The Angling Trust is pleased to announce that Daiwa is supporting a scheme through which Angling Trust licensed coaches may purchase Daiwa tackle at 40% off the RRP ( Poles may be ordered through this scheme at special request, but will not be discounted by 40%.
Orders must be placed through the Angling Trust and paid for in advance. The Angling Trust will charge a £10 administration fee per order, which will go towards our costs in administering the scheme.
How to order
- Decide which items of Daiwa tackle you wish to purchase.
- Check the RRP of those items on the Daiwa website, which can be found at http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/
- Complete the order form, including:
- Your details (name, address, contact details and coach number)
- The items you wish to purchase (item model number, RRP and quantity)
- Calculate the amount to pay (multiply the RRP for each item by 0.6, i.e. if RRP is £100 the amount to pay will be £100 x 0.6 = £60)
- Submit the order in one of three ways:
- Post the order form to the Leominster office complete with debit/credit card details or a cheque payable to “Angling Trust”.
- Email the order form complete with debit/credit card details to [email protected]
- Telephone 0343 5077 006 (Option 1) and pay by debit/credit card.
Download the order form. The order will be sent by Daiwa direct to your home address. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
A fair use policy applies to this scheme and Angling Trust will monitor all orders in that regard.
Please note that this offer excludes GoreTex clothing, and also that some smaller items, including consumable items such as line, hooks, floats, catapults, elastic, bait boxes, pole top kits and similar are available only in trade packs and cannot be purchased singly. If you are interested in purchasing such items, please contact [email protected] before placing your order.
Please note that this offer is for coaches with current licences. Coaches whose licensed status has lapsed will need to renew their licence (by contacting Licensing Administration at [email protected] or 0115 822 4538) before any order can be taken. The issue of a licence may have to await the result of a DBS check or the provision of required evidence.